1. Ph.D. in Safety from Accredited colleges – Anna University / Annamalai Univ / REC, etc.
2. M.Tech in Industrial Safety Engineering from Government Approved College.
3.Fire & Safety Engineering from Government Approved colleges
4. RLI Diploma – Mumbai, Kanpur, Kolkata, Chennai, Faridabad etc. For more information please check the below link: http://redhatsafety.com/cours…/diploma-in-industrial-safety/
5. BSS Diploma – For more information please check the below link: http://redhatsafety.com/diploma-safety-courses/
6. One year Safety Diploma from Government Approved Universities
How to get the Attestation for your Certificate?
The Ministry of External Affairs attests original documents//true copies of documents for use abroad.
First Step How to Complete University Verification and GAD Attestation:-
A. Get your original Certificate/Convocation Certificate/Diploma Notarized by the Notary Public/Advocate.
B. Visit the University/Institute/Board from where you have passed the examination and ascertain and confirm from concerned authorities :
1. The verification fee amount to be paid
2. The mode of payment (i.e. Cash payment through Challan/Demand Draft/Pay Order as the case may be)
3. In whose favor the Demand Draft/Pay Order to be drawn/made and payable at
4. Obtain name, designation and complete postal address, telephone no., fax no., and email id of the concerned Verifying Authority.
5. Fill up the application form, if any/make a letter, sign and submit it with verification fee and your original certificate along with original mark sheet for each and every semester.
6. The Authorities will inform you the date and time to collect your original documents duly attested. On receiving the certificate kindly ensure that the Authentication stamp of the University and the signature of the Verifying Authority is there on the back side of your Original certificate.
7. IN CASE THE VERIFICATION IS TO BE DONE THROUGH ONLINE MODE KINDLY VISIT UNIVERSITY WEBSITE, FOLLOW THE PROCESSS FOR ONLINE VERIFICATION AND PAY THE FEES.
8. Submit your said Original University verified and authenticated certificate at the State Government Administration Department (GAD) from the state you have completed your education and obtain GAD attestation.
For more details please visit the below link: