Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/redhatsafety/public_html/wp-content/themes/educen/inc/inline-css.php on line 107


If you have one of these qualifications you could become a Member:

* The British Safety Council Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health
* NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
* NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
* Post-graduate Diploma in Health and Safety
* UK NVQ Level 4 or above in Occupational Health and Safety
* National Compliance and Risk Qualifications (NCRQ) Level 6 Diploma in Applied Health and Safety
* Or an equivalent qualification accepted in your home country.


If you have one of these qualifications and the current health and safety activity you could become a Specialist Member:

* UK NVQ Level 4 (or equivalent) and above in a health and safety related profession such as Enforcement, Engineering, Law, Fire, Estates and Facilities Management, Occupational Health, Construction, Environment, Quality.
* At least 15% of your working time is spent on health and safety issues.

SIIRSM” is intended for those who are NOT in full time Occupational Health and Safety. So, it follows that full membership of at MIIRSM level is more than the SIIRSM level. Maybe the term “Specialist” is making you feel that it is of more value than the full membership.Please check the official IIRSM website given below and get to know the various level of membership.

Related Post

Type your Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *